It is time again for the QKD Monday blog hop! You should have come here from my Saturday stamping partner Helene, if not, head back to the QKD blog and start from the beginning!
The theme for this week's blog hop is a technique -- spotlighting. I was unfamiliar with this technique before we decided to try it out, but I definitely believe that it is something that I will try again. I used the Mr. Stalone stamp; I love its whimsical flair and thought it was perfect for this technique.
Thanks for stopping by, now it is time to head off to Meredith's blog! I can't wait to see what she has created!
Don't forget the Lost Sale going on in the store. This is a wonderful time to pick up those stamps you have been dreaming of!!
Here is the complete list if you need it.
Queen Kat Designs Store
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (89)
- Starting January 1, Brandy Designs will be celeb...
- QKD Blog Hop - Techique Week
- Lost Days Sale at QKD
- QKD Blog Hop - Color Challenge
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eleventh Day . . .
- On the Tenth Day and the QKD Monday Blog Hop
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eight Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Seventh Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Fifth Day . . .
- On the Fourth Day of Christmas . . .
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2008 (101)