of Christmas, QKD gave to me a Frozen Dragon with some glitter!
I painted my tag with some blue acrylic paint, let it dry, added another coat and then some chunky glitter. I then used my heat gun to quick dry the project, but in the process my glitter melted! oops! But, I loved the way it turned out. It took on an icy appearance on the card, some of even turned a little black but it just added an extra dimension to the project. I then turned to my Frozen Dragon and added some glitter to him, just where it would normally fall if you were standing outside in the snow. A quick hit with the heat gun to melt it down like the glitter on the tag and he was complete. I added him to the card with a silver bow, and the tag was finished.
Wow, just one more day of my 12 days, and it might be one of my favorites! See you tomorrow.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (89)
- Starting January 1, Brandy Designs will be celeb...
- QKD Blog Hop - Techique Week
- Lost Days Sale at QKD
- QKD Blog Hop - Color Challenge
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eleventh Day . . .
- On the Tenth Day and the QKD Monday Blog Hop
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eight Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Seventh Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Fifth Day . . .
- On the Fourth Day of Christmas . . .
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2008 (101)