The challenge for this week's QKD Blog Hop is a color challenge; we were to use shades of blue, white and grey or silver. You should have come here from my Saturday stamping partner Helene, if not, head back to the QKD blog and start from the beginning!
Again, I used the Frozen Dragon stamp by Melita! I cannot use this stamp too much; I love it so much!!! I used some more Basic Grey (yes, another older line) and added some glitter to my Dragon since he is frozen!! Of course, the glitter didn't show up very well, but it is there.
Thanks for stopping by, now it is time to head off to Meredith's blog! I can't wait to see what she has created!
Don't forget to stop by the store for the current sale:
Cyber Days Shipping Sale
35% off QKD Stamps
30% off on all Past Kits
(Good today through 12/25/09)
(Excludes the separates line & personalized & custom stamps)
Here is the complete list if you need it.
Queen Kat Designs Store
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (89)
- Starting January 1, Brandy Designs will be celeb...
- QKD Blog Hop - Techique Week
- Lost Days Sale at QKD
- QKD Blog Hop - Color Challenge
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eleventh Day . . .
- On the Tenth Day and the QKD Monday Blog Hop
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eight Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Seventh Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Fifth Day . . .
- On the Fourth Day of Christmas . . .
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2008 (101)