It's that time again for a QKD Royal Monday blog hop; this week the featured challenge is a sketch by QKD herself! You can check out the sketch at the QKD blog, and if you didn't start from there, go back and start from the beginning. But, if you are here from the wonderful Helene's blog, then you are on the right track.
So, back to the sketch. I pulled out some old Basic Grey (yeah, I have lots in my stash) and thought it went with my Frozen Dragon! He was perfect for Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas projects. Of course, if you look carefully, you can see that I also used the Fairy Background stamp as well on this project.
Of course, I do not know if he is unhappy because he is so cold or if it because I dressed him up in pink! No matter what he is just simply adorable!
So, it is time to head off to Meredith's blog hop! Happy hopping!
Queen Kat Designs Store
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (89)
- Starting January 1, Brandy Designs will be celeb...
- QKD Blog Hop - Techique Week
- Lost Days Sale at QKD
- QKD Blog Hop - Color Challenge
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eleventh Day . . .
- On the Tenth Day and the QKD Monday Blog Hop
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eight Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Seventh Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Fifth Day . . .
- On the Fourth Day of Christmas . . .
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2008 (101)