QKD gave to me some Funky Trees! This is such a fun set; there are three different trees in the set, but I pulled out the one the one that I see is as a Christmas tree. Of course, it could be used for other types of projects.
I used a cool resist technique using wax paper; I lightly ironed the wax paper on the tag and then after some of the wax transferred, I then used my watercolors to paint over the top. After it dried, I gently rubbed off to reveal the resist and then stamped my tree image on the tag.
The To/From sentiment and the Do Not Open sentiment come from the Light of Christmas Stamp Set.
I then added some stickles for my star and my little ornaments on the tree. Again, a somewhat traditional set, but nontraditional at the same time. Come back tomorrow for day 8.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (89)
- Starting January 1, Brandy Designs will be celeb...
- QKD Blog Hop - Techique Week
- Lost Days Sale at QKD
- QKD Blog Hop - Color Challenge
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eleventh Day . . .
- On the Tenth Day and the QKD Monday Blog Hop
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eight Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Seventh Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Fifth Day . . .
- On the Fourth Day of Christmas . . .
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2008 (101)