QKD gave to me a background stamp set -- the Fairy Background Stamp Set. I love this stamp set; it is great for adding a monochromatic pattern to a solid patterned paper. I decided to go with an ornament card today! That's right, this is a card. It opens at the top.
I stamped my background stamp on the card and then added a strip of patterned paper in the center. A little glittery twig of mistletoe adds the added bling to the overall design. So, just think, you can use those wonderful background stamps (and QKD has so many fabulous designs) you have for Christmas!
Come back tomorrow to see what other ornament I have created!
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (89)
- Starting January 1, Brandy Designs will be celeb...
- QKD Blog Hop - Techique Week
- Lost Days Sale at QKD
- QKD Blog Hop - Color Challenge
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eleventh Day . . .
- On the Tenth Day and the QKD Monday Blog Hop
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Eight Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Seventh Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas . . .
- On the Fifth Day . . .
- On the Fourth Day of Christmas . . .
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2008 (101)