Tuesday, December 01, 2009

On the Fourth Day of Christmas . . .

QKD gave to me a background stamp set -- the Fairy Background Stamp Set. I love this stamp set; it is great for adding a monochromatic pattern to a solid patterned paper. I decided to go with an ornament card today! That's right, this is a card. It opens at the top.



I stamped my background stamp on the card and then added a strip of patterned paper in the center. A little glittery twig of mistletoe adds the added bling to the overall design. So, just think, you can use those wonderful background stamps (and QKD has so many fabulous designs) you have for Christmas!

Come back tomorrow to see what other ornament I have created!

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Really great card!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love them all penny!!! and i JUST posted my day one...i was waiting for Dec 1 and i hadn't even read yours yet and i did the same title!! LOL! great minds girlfriend!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful card, love the shape and the background stamp.

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive