Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Monsoon Season

The other day I used the phrase "when it rains, it pours" because of all of the craziness that has happened lately. Well, in church Sunday, I opened up the Sunday School lesson book and at the end of the lesson, there was that phrase. I was immediately drawn to it and it was about how when as a couple there are bad times that this is when we need to be there even more for each other. The couple had gone through so much that they said they felt like it was Monsoon Season and again, I thought, DH and I are there right now.

Of course, there will be a monsoon or two, but you know, no matter what, DH is there for me. He has been able to allay some of my fears, mostly because I won't let go of all of them! He has given me the support and encouragement to reach my dreams, even though, he might initially have reservations about them. So, if it is monsoon season, I am okay with that because I know who will be there with me, holding my umbrella!

2 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

Wow that's certainly an uplifting blog post!
I agree.... as long as I have my umbrella I'm doin' fine!!
~Gabi

Me said...

(((Penny))) I pray that things will go well for you...and I know that it is through those trying times that I get closer to the Lord and also my dh.

Followers

Contributors