Saturday, August 18, 2007

Frustration

How do you deal with frustration? I am such a control freak that I hate it when something is out of my hands; I don't handle it very well. I am going through that right now and I am trying to deal with my frustration. Normally, I would probably eat through my emotions (yeah, one of those emotional eaters here) but I am not going to fall victim to that! I just wish I could fix this, but I can't. I have to rely on other people who have to rely on other people, and I really don't think those people at the top of the chain have any clue about what us at the bottom of the chain have to get done! Oh well! Maybe I will just go shopping! LOL!

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

I have the smae issue. I have been learning to let go. I realize that my frustration & upset don't really get me anywhere.

Good luck!!
& big hugs,
Laura

Amy said...

Hugs, Penny.....will be praying for you!!

Followers

Contributors