Tuesday, November 23, 2010

QKD Nov. 23 Blog Hop

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

So, today's hop started at the QKD blog, and you should have hopped along, made it to my blog, by way of Linda's blog.

And now, here is the inspiration for this week's hop.



I love fall stamps and I had the perfect stamps for this week's hop -- the Fall is in the Air Stamp Set

And here's my card -


This set is perfect for Thanksgiving! The leaves are fabulous and the swirls is too cute!!

Thanks for stopping by, but now it is time to head off to Genevieve's blog to see what fabulous creation she has for us.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Penny, I love this card.

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Penny - any one would 'give thanks' to receive a card like this for Thanksgiving!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

jan farnworth said...

makes me think of thanksgiving perfect.

Nina said...

What a cutie card, Penny! Happy Thanksgiving! =)

Followers

Contributors