Tuesday, November 16, 2010

QKD Nov. 16 Royal Blog Hop

Oh my!!! did you look at that date! It is the middle of November and that means almost Thanksgiving, then Christmas, I am not ready!!!!

Okay, now, you didn't stop by for my mini melt down, you stopped by because you are hopping along on the QKD blog hop. You should have started at the QKD blog, hopped along, made it to Linda's blog, and finally mine.

The challenge this week was to use red and orange with neutrals. Here is the inspiration photo.



I love this color combo, but when I tried to pull it together on my card, it didn't come out like the inspiration picture. But, here is my card.



I used the May 2010 QKD Royal Kit. If you are not familiar with the Royal Kits, patterned paper and coordinating stamps rock!!! This kit featured Cosmo Cricket. I added the flowers and brad, and "stole" some manila construction paper from my kids and stamped on it! I definitely need to buy my own pack!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by, but now it is time to head off to Genevieve's blog to see what fabulous creation she has for us this week.


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I like your card and you got all of the inspiration colors in there! Good job!

Unknown said...

YAY penny!! I love your card. :) It's so cute.

Followers

Contributors