Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Nov. 2 Queen Kat Designs Blog Hop

Wow! It is November and it is a big month here and a big day at my house. Today is my children's birthday! So, it is their birthday month and it is also birthday month here at Queen Kat Designs (of course, you will have to wait a little longer for the fun that comes with that!)

Today is the first blog hop of the month so that means a sketch and new releases!!! Before we get to the fabulous sketch, let's get to the business of the hop. You should have started at the QKD blog because you definitely do not want to miss anything. Then hopped along, from the Linda's blog to my blog. And now, without further ado, here is the sketch we had to use for this week.



And here is my card:



I used one of the new releases; a fabulous fall set!

Thanks for stopping by, but now it is time to head off to Gen's blog to see what she has in store.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

nice fall card!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Great Card Penny, love those colours :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Jenn K said...

A great fall card!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful Penny. I love the fall colors and the tall card. Simple and ELEGANT!

Lara said...

Pretty! Great job!

Valerie said...

pretty fall card!s

Shar said...

I love leaves and fall colors...your card has both!

Followers

Contributors