Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Queen Kat Designs - Oct 19 Blog Hop

Terrific Tuesday!!! Yes, today is terrific because it is another day for a QKD blog hop! The theme for this week's hop was a color scheme from Betsy White --



I really love this color palette and hope you do as well. But, back to the hop -- you should have started at the QKD blog, hopped along, made it to the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog, and now you are here.

So, back to the color scheme; I had the best of intentions, but I ended up with less of a cranberry color and more of a burgundy color.

Here's my card:



I used the He Loves Me He Loves Me Not Fairy Stamp by Maigan Lynn.

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you continue on the hop and head to Gen's Den to see what fabulous creation she has for us this week.

5 comments:

Queen Kat said...

very pretty card, Penny. :)

Chris said...

great job! very pretty!!

Lara said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!

Genevieve Rodriguez said...

Oh wow, even your blog matches the colors in the color challenge.

She came out awesome.

Scrappy Jackie said...

It even looks great not colored in! I love your paper selection!

Followers

Contributors