Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oct 12 - QKD Blog Hop

Wow, it is almost the middle of October! Where has the time gone? Okay, it is hard to believe but the good thing is that it is Tuesday and that means the QKD blog hop! This is week two of new releases, so we have some fabulous designs and a great sketch!

You should have started at the QKD blog and hopped along, making your way here through the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog.

And now, here's the sketch we worked with this week:



And here's my take on the sketch! I used papers from a QKD Royal Kit -- These kits are fabulous! In fact, I just got a new one Saturday and can't wait to cut into it!

The stamp I used is a new release - it is Snow Bunny. I love it!! It is so cute with him shredding some snow on his board!



Thanks so much for stopping by this week, and don't forget to hop along and see all the fabulous creations made by the team! Next stop is Gen's Den. I can't wait to see what Genevieve has in store for us!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this little guy!!

Chris said...

sweet card!

Scrappy Jackie said...

What a fun card! Thank you for sharing!

Ruth Irene said...

LOVE the use of color. Very delightful card.

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!!!

Katrina Hunt said...

So cute!!!!! and love the colors!!!

Followers

Contributors