Thursday, October 07, 2010

QKD Fall Public Blog Hop

Okay, I am so excited about this!!! It is time for the QKD Fall Public Blog Hop!!!

Queen Kat Designs is having its first public blog hop and I get to play!! We were to create a fall card using QKD stamps if you had them.

You should have hopped from Ibis Arrastia's blog Smiles By Ibis to mine.

And here's my fall card:



I used the Harvest Time Stamp Set by Queen Kat Designs; it is one of my favorite fall stamp sets!!

Thanks for hopping by, now it is time to hop to Nancy Yankowski's blog The Trinket Collector

11 comments:

Unknown said...

love this card Penny! I just made a card using this set. Gotta love it. Thanks for playing!

Ibis said...

I love the details on the leaves. Super cute! Thanks for the mention.

Nancy said...

Very pretty card! I love the papers you used!!!

Papel Scissors said...

what a great card..

Jessica Griffin said...

I love your card, it's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Penny!!!

Scrappy Jackie said...

Yes your card is absolutely beautiful!

kate blue said...

very cute stamp set and adorable papers :)

Katrina Hunt said...

i love those leaves with the polka dots!

Katrina Hunt said...

i love those polka dot leaves!!

Jenni said...

love the paper used! Fantastic card!

Followers

Contributors