Monday, March 24, 2008

QKD DT Blog Challenge #2

Time for the second QKD DT Blog Challenge; and boy, was this a challenge for me. We were supposed to create a no-layer or one layer (at the most) card. Just think -- no patterned paper, no cardstock layers, no embellishments added and added! It was really hard!!!!!

But, I am glad that I had the challenge because I really love the card that I came up with. It didn't turn out exactly the way it was in my mind, but nevertheless, I like it. I used three different stamp sets on it. I used QKD Flower Power, Greetings #3 and a retired set as well.



Some of the other DT gals will have their cards up soon, so you can go see them as well. Check out their blogs:
Nancy
Tanis
Toni
Lindsay and
Heidi.

These girls are so talented and their work rocks!!!!

8 comments:

Tanis said...

Love it Penny :)

Heidi said...

This is awesome! I love the window! Nice job!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love it!!! Awesome no layers card!

:-)

toners said...

So pretty! What a great idea to add a window :)

Unknown said...

Very creative!
Love the card!

Juliet Diley said...

Love the card Penny! I'm playing this next round! YEA!

Babydoll said...

Great card Penny!

Amy said...

What an awesome card, Penny!! Love that little window!

Followers

Contributors