Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flat Tire

Okay, so yesterday, I was going to go scrap. I needed to get out of the house, I needed adult companionship (yes, my dh is great, but it is not the same), I needed my ASF fix. So, I leave, run by WM, pick up stuff for Easter baskets, and head to ASF. On the way there, I heard a pop from the tire; I must have run over something in the road because I end up with a flat tire on the side of the interstate. I call DH and tell him I have a flat. He tells me to call Roadside Assistance because they should be able to get there faster than he could. YEAH RIGHT!

So, I call, after having to wait on hold, the lady tells me that they should be there within an hour. After twenty minutes, DH calls back -- no help from Roadside yet. He then tells me he is on his way. So, after another forty minutes, DH gets there -- quick math -- 1 hour! --- still no Roadside. Get tire changed, takes 30 minutes for that. So, I spent a total 1 1/2 hours on the side on the interstate. Roadside never showed up.

Well after that I was in no mood for anything! I was tired, I was cranky, and after sitting there for an hour by myself, I was scared. You would think that the highway patrol who went by three time would have stopped, nope. Only one person stopped and that was after I had talked to DH and he was just ten minutes away.

Needless to say, I called Roadside back and let them know that the people they had called never showed up. They were going to investigate and find out what happened because they said they could be there in 30 minutes! Also, guess what I got today --- a new tire! GRRRR!!!!

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Penny, I can't believe you had to sit there alone for so long! I would have been freaked.

Amy said...

{{{Hugs Penny!}}}

Followers

Contributors