Monday, March 10, 2008

QKD DT Blog Challenge #1

Okay, some of us on the QKD DT are having a little challenge to get some mojo flowing! I got to pick the challenge for this first challenge, and I went with a color challenge. Love the weekly colors at BPS, so that was where I found my inspiration: the colors were tan, white, gray, red, and black. I used the Queen Kat Designs Flourish Stamps -- which are fab, so if you don't have them, get them now!!

Here's my card for it!


I know that a few other DT gals already had their cards so, so you can go see them as well. Check out their blogs: Nancy Tanis Toni Lindsay and Heidi. They have some great cards there!

6 comments:

Tanis said...

Now I need those stamps too!!! Neat card :)

Heidi said...

Wow! Love the flourish down the side! Don't forget that Nancy and Lindsay are playing too!

toners said...

Very pretty, Penny! That really is a fun color combo to use :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Gorgeous card Penny! I love the flourish too!
:-)

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very nice card, you used the colors perfectly.

Nina said...

Hey, Penny! I just love this card. =) Love the color combination and the placement of the elements.

So sorry I'm missing so many things. *sigh* Hope it's okay that I'm ogling everyone's work. Hehe.

Hope you are doing well. =)

Nina

Followers

Contributors