A Scrappin Friendsy is searching for two new design team members. Could you be one of them? Each member will serve a six-month term on ASF.
- Newsletter - One layout or project per month, and a write up of the project that includes products used.
- Newsletter - select “Hot Picks” layouts and provide RAK prizes once during your six month term.
- Challenge Rotation with other DT members: create and post one challenge every six weeks.
- Challenge Rotation with other DT members: during our challenge weekends, at least one challenge (these will happen every three months).
All projects completed for ASF will be yours to keep; however, you will need to scan and upload your projects to a private album in your gallery by the deadline prior to newsletter release. When you upload your project, you need to post your project into the correct newsletter thread. You also need to have a small paragraph write-up to go with your layout, written in third person. If you have a question ask...good grammar is not required. That’s why we have an editor! Be prepared to be a TEAM. Ideas are ALWAYS welcome. As a matter of fact, they are DESIRED.
You must have an active gallery at ASF. An active gallery is considered one that has projects other than DT assignments.
You must maintain an active presence on the ASF boards.
- While you are a member of the ASF Design Team, you will receive a 20% discount at the store (online or brick and mortar). If you order product and choose to have it shipped with your assignment products, postage will be paid! Also, if you know product has been added to the B&M store but you don't see it uploaded to the online store, you are welcome to call the store and place your order!
- You will receive products free of charge to complete your Design Team assignments.
- You will be given recognition for all projects that are uploaded to the Design Team gallery. You will also be featured on our Design Team website with a photo and small informational section about you.
- Your layouts/projects will be yours to keep.
- Design Team members will also have input in the assignments and running of our online community.
If you are interested, come join the A Scrappin Friendsy forum at www.ascrappinfriendsy.com. Upload a layout that best shows your style to the ’08 Design Team Call gallery. Then answer the following questions and send them to the moderator at email@example.com
All applications are due by January 10. The new DT members will be notified by January 14.
Username at ASF:
1. Describe your scrapbooking style and list your favorite products and techniques.
2. Tell us a little about yourself (interests, family, favorites, etc.). We'd like to get to know you!
3. Please provide a link to the online gallery where you are most active. Please include your username at that site.
4. Are you currently, or have you in the past, served on another design team? If so, when and where?
5. What will you contribute to our DT and, more importantly, to our site and store?
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (101)
- Counting Down to the Blog Party!
- Guilty Pleasures
- The Inchies!
- Inchies and Plus-Size Inchies
- Queen Kat Designs Round Robin Blog Party!
- Queen Kat Designs
- Playing with QKD Stamps!
- Ready Set Go!
- Christmas Crafts with the Kids
- A Scrappin Friendsy Design Team Call
- Rick Rack Challenge at Caardvarks!
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Introducing the Queen Kat Design...
- Kit Krazy!
- Queen Kat Designs
- ▼ December (14)