Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Scheduling Time

I often have the comment ready on hand to say "I don't have time for . . ." You know the

I don't have time to exercise; I work then come home . . . (yeah, you know the rest of the excuses).

I don't have time to . .. . because I am tired, . . . (are you putting all those answers/excuses in the blanks).

But, this week it hit me that I do have time; I just need to prioritize what I do with my time, how I spend my time. So, instead of thinking about exercises and wishing I had time, my day now starts at 5:30 am (gasp)walking.

It is a great way to start the day and boy does it help me feel better as well. But this is only the physical aspects that I am working with; I need to start scheduling more time for the spiritual aspects. Prioritizing my life is the goal; I need to have my focus on Him.

No comments:

Followers

Contributors