Friday, June 03, 2011

June Heat Wave

There is no reason or rhyme to the weather lately across the US. Tornadoes have hit so many different regions; flooding and droughts are happening side by side. And now, here it is the first week of June and the heat is almost unbearable.

So, to beat the heat, we are staying in as much as possible. Staying in means I have time to scrap some; this week, I worked on some cards for QKD (two I can't share yet because the stamps haven't been released yet) but here are a couple that I made using a cool new stamp called Giver of Light.

Of course, if you look at my cards, when I first used the stamp, I wasn't thinking sun behind the girl, for the first one, I was thinking Earth Day.



And not sure exactly where I was headed with this one, but I love how she turned out.



No comments:

Followers

Contributors