Thursday, June 23, 2011

Camp???

Day 4 of my children being gone to camp! This is their first experience (mine also!) and I was a little apprehensive about how they would feel about being away from home for five days and four nights ---mmm, well, the quick words from my female child -- I'm having fun; this is great. Oops, got to go, bye. (this is basically what she told me on both day 1 and 2). And it isn't until day 3 when the male child talks to me, only because he broke his glasses and needed his other pair! No, Mom, I love you and miss you.

I am so happy and sad at the same time; my babies are growing up and who knew that I would be the one who is "home-sick" because it isn't really the same without all the noise and hugs and laughter from my two!



No comments:

Followers

Contributors