Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Royal Wednesday Blog Hop

It's that time again!! It is time for the Queen Kat Designs Royal Wednesday Blog Hop!!! If you came here from Jules' blog, then you are on the right track, if not, head back to the QKD blog and start from there, so you don't miss anyone.


I was so excited about the challenge this week because it was to alter a frame. I LOVE to alter, and have a big box full of stuff to chose from. BUT I did not have a frame. I ran in the Dollar Tree and grabbed a basic black frame (yes, for only one dollar) and used my paper and stamps and came up with this project.



Just think, some paper and stamps (and $1.00 for a frame) and you can get started on those Christmas presents early.

Okay, now it is time to head off to see what the fabulous Tina has in store! Until next week, happy stamping!

QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
Penny's blog
Tina's blog
Vicki's blog
Maria's blog
Kelly's blog
Kelly Jean's blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Andrea's blog
Victoria's blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Helene's blog
Nina's blog
Alex's blog
Meredith's blog
Linda's blog
Nancy's blog
Anita's blog
Queen Kat Designs’ Store


Okay, here is the new list for the blog hops, etc. I used the list that Vicki had. To see the code for blogger, just quote my post and you can see all the info you need -- just copy and paste it into your blog.
[/quote]

10 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Gotta love those ideas for making inexpensive presents. Wish I'd get a ready-made scrapbook page!

Anita said...

So pretty, love the fall feel to it. I can just see an apple picking, pumpkin patch picture in there.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have GOT to make it to my dollar store, then, if frames are that inexpensive!! Wonder what picture you'll put in there?

Maria said...

Very nice! Great fall frame, love the leaves.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love it! Great job and only $1! Fab gifts!

Juliet Diley said...

Love it Penny! Great Teacher gifts!

Maigan Lynn said...

Inexpensive and crafty gifts are ALWAYS a favorite! well done!

linnes said...

Good idea to use it for Christmas presents! I love your piece.

Lara said...

Very nice! Love the leaves!

Unknown said...

love me somethin cheap! thanks for sharing. good work!

Followers

Contributors