Saturday, June 13, 2009

Check it out!

Check out those lip balms! No, check out that t-shirt! No check out that website. Check it out! No, check it out! Yes, I probably watched too much tv with my daughter when I started acting like Sonny on So Random, but today I have a few things that I wanted to share with you, so I guess I am pimping some things today!

First off to etsy and Paradise Sunrise Essentials. Right now my lips are in heaven with the Chocolate Espresso lip balm. Oh my what else can a person ask for both chocolate and coffee all together in one!!! I mean this is heaven!!!

Okay, now on to Miss Hissy Fit t-shirts. This is a great company and a great Christian family running it!!

Now, finally a new scrapbooking website -- Cookin Up Creations! My friend Tammy has just opened her new scrapping website and lots of fun stuff going to happy. So, come and join in on the fun.

Okay, I guess I have pimped enough for today. Make sure you check it out though!!

1 comment:

Cookin' up Creations said...

thanks for the pimpin' girlfriend

Followers

Contributors