Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blind Sided

I think that this has been a weekend of being blind sided. It started last night when my DH hit me with something that I didn't want to hear. It was just one of those, I can't believe he just said that. He did say that he didn't mean for it to hurt that much, but you know, what he said is probably the one thing that hurts the absolute most, the one thing that I have spent my entire life trying to keep from hearing.

Then something else happened this weekend that made me feel so isolated, not that it was done intentionally, because I know it wasn't but it still hurt.

2 comments:

Tanis said...

Sorry Penny.....it's not fun going through rough stuff. I hope things get better for you quickly.

Kaye said...

Oh, Penny! I'm so sorry. I hope things are better now.

Followers

Contributors