Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mixing Patterned Papers Project!


For April, at A Scrappin Friendsy, my assignment was to mix patterned papers. Of course, anyone who knows me, knows that is a problem! I have such a phobia with papers. But for this project, I decided to have some fun. I pulled in two different papers from Creative Imaginations and one paper from Bo Bunny. The Bo Bunny paper was double sided, so that worked well, giving me another shade of blue to work with. Some inking, tearing, and alpha stickers for my title, and my patterned paper project was finished!

This project should have gone out in the April newsletter, but with the board crash, that didn't happen! The board should be up and running soon, so make sure you check in and I will let you know when the big reveal of the new and improved ASF is!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors