Tuesday, December 14, 2010

QKD Blog Hop - December 14

Eleven more days until Christmas!!! Wowza! In celebration of the holiday spirit, the challenge was to use green, white, and black this week.

You should have started at the QKD blog, hopped along to Linda's blog, and now you are here.

Well, I started looking at my scrap stash and found some black magic mesh (do you remember magic mesh!) and decided that it might be fun to use it on the card. I pulled out some old Cosmo Cricket patterned paper as well.

Here's my card:



I used Bat Winged Lolita and selective colored part of her dress.

Thanks so much for stopping by; now it is time to head off to Roni's blog.


1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW Penny ! Lolita sure looks cute in green :O) Great to see the magic mesh making an appearance too !
hugs
wynneth
x

Followers

Contributors