Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aug. 17 - QKD Blog Hop!

It's time for a color challenge!!! Queen Kat Designs is focusing on some soft colors this month - rose, butter, and melon.

Now, to the 'business' of the hop. You should have started at the QKD blog (because you definitely do not want to miss anything!) and hopped along. You should be hopping from the WIS blog to mine.

And here's my card. I used the Mommy 1 stamp. The kraft envelope I grunged up a bit with some white paint but it still can open and close and would be perfect for a gift card for a new mommy!



Thanks so much for stopping by but it is time to head off to Jules' blog to see what she has for this week.


5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is a sweet and very different new baby card Penny - I love the little envelope on the front!
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Beautiful and SO functional Penny!! I love it!! And I'm totally loving your new blog design!! Gorgeous!!


Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Anita said...

I lvoe this Penny, so pretty. Hugs, Anita

Nina said...

Aww, love this, Penny! So cute! =)

Keely Livings said...

Such a sweet card! I love that new Mommy image.

Followers

Contributors