Sunday, June 20, 2010

QKD Monday Blog Hop

Another Monday and another QKD blog hop!!! This week is a color challenge -- blue and brown.

You should have started at the QKD blog and hopped along, made it to Jules' blog and now you are here.

I used some old papers from my stash -- I love these papers and will be so unhappy when they are all gone, but they were perfect for this challenge. I also used one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets from QKD - the Many Thanks Stamp Set




Now, it is time to hop on over to Lara's blog. Thanks for stopping by! Hop to see you next week.


4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Really classy card Penny and great with this colour combo :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Lara said...

Cute! Simple and elegant, i like it!

Michele said...

pretty and simple. i like it.

Kimme said...

So simply adorable. Love it!

Followers

Contributors