Saturday, November 28, 2009

On the First Day . . .

of Christmas, Queen Kat Designs gave to me a Dragon with a Christmas tree.



That's right! I am trying to get in the Christmas spirit and being the scrooge that I am, it is a struggle, but how can you not smile when you see that dragon! He is just adorable! That is one of the great parts of the Christmas stamps at QKD -- there are the traditional ones that I will share later on during my 12 Days of Christmas and the whimsical ones! And don't forget to think outside the box for Christmas ideas! So join me for these next days to see the fun ways to use Queen Kat Designs stamps for your Christmas projects.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love that dragon, Penny....he's so cute!

Steph Ackerman said...

Love the dragon Penny.

Followers

Contributors