Saturday, January 03, 2009

QKD Saturday

Wow! Here it is -- Saturday! So much going on, too much to even stop and blog about! I know it does seem like a cop out, so quick run down -- decided to do Project 365 (oh my!), ADSR starts tomorrow!!!, and lots of personal thoughts running through my mind!!

But, the main thing that I wanted to post about was QKD. QKD has two new royal court members -- Kristine and Melissa! I am so excited to welcome them to the team! Also, if you didn't get a Get Inked kit or Royal Card Kit when I posted then guess what! They are sold out!!! To get on the wait list for February Get Inked kit, email QKD at info@katstamps.com. The only thing left is a Take 3 set, and I do mean A kit -- down to just one of those as well! So, get your keys in gear and get over there!!!

Wanted to leave you with a card that I made today using QKD Buddy the Monster stamp set and the Notebook Background stamp.







No comments:

Followers

Contributors