Monday, September 15, 2008

In Thought

When I first started my blog and wanted to come up with a "neat" title, I couldn't think of one, so I realized that this was a place for those random thoughts that float around in my head and need to get out.

The last couple of days have been some of those "in thought" days --- something happened and my first thought was "oh well, no big deal" but the more I think about it and the more it sits on my mind -- the more it is not a little deal; you know it festers and the thing that shouldn't bother you (or the thing that you say doesn't) really does in the long run. DH and I talked about it and in his infinite wisdom told me to wait about a month until I can rationally look at the situation and see if I want to stay or go. So, taking a deep breath, waiting, and thinking.

Then my next 'in thought' moment came Saturday. That big green monster of jealous came out, and because of some things in the past that happened, all of those old wounds were made fresh all over again. I tried to explain to DH, but he tells me that there is nothing to be jealous over *especially not her he says, but how can I stop these feelings which are tearing me up so much inside.

Then, yes, a little deep in thought today, I need to meet with the twins' teacher about some issues, some questions that I have. I hope that the meeting can be soon, so I don't have to spend too much time in thought on it.



No comments:

Followers

Contributors