Saturday, August 23, 2008

QKD Week Birthday Bash!!!

Time to celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!!

Okay, I know that you are glad you don't have to listen to me sing, but I did want to make sure that you party along with us!!! Party time!

Okay, QKD is finishing up the month of fun, and the party stops here. It also stops at Tanis' and SJ's blogs as well, so make sure you go by and check out their challenges.

Okay, I have two separate challenges and a different prize for each one. One person will win a Birthday Stamp set, and the other person will win a Circle journaling block.

Challenge #1 - Create a birthday card (yeah, I know not very original), but not just any birthday card. Create a birthday card which has an embellished stamp on it.

Challenge #2 - Create a card which uses circles. The card also has to use stamping.

Cards need to be posted/linked back to my blog by midnight CST on August 31, 2008. Sure hope you play along and celebrate with us!




2 comments:

silvia said...

I posted my card for challenge #2 on my blog.
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com/

silvia said...

I have also posted the card for Challenge #1 on my blog.
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com/

Followers

Contributors