Sunday, July 13, 2008

ASF DT Dare 7/13 - 7/19

Well, this week it is my turn to post the DT dare! Here it is!

When the TV guide came in last week, I tossed it onto the counter and this was the ad on the back of it.



I love this ad! The overall design, the flourishes in the corner, you name it! So, my challenge to you is to use the ad as inspiration for a layout.


So, let’s see what you can come up with. Upload your layout in the gallery and then link it back here to be entered to win a small prize with your next order/purchase at ASF. Make sure you tell us where you used the ad for inspiration!

Here's my take on the challenge. I used the tag line about a battle and here is one of my battles!



3 comments:

Babydoll said...

Great Dare Penny and I love that layout!! Makes me hungry. :)

Robin said...

I can not wait to get to work on this layout. I'm very excited to get it out of my head and onto paper. It definitely inspired me!

Robin said...

This challenge was really awesome. Now that I'm done, I'm even more excited that you dared us to be inspired. Thanks, I loved it.

Followers

Contributors