Saturday, February 09, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, this is fun! Never been tagged before and not sure who to tag next, but here it goes!

First list: TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I have an addiction to reality shows.

2. I don't like mayonnaise; it really disgusts me!

3. I love avocados!

4. I want a new computer (a pink Dell to be exact.)

5. It took over two years for dh and I to conceive and that was with a lot of work.

6. I used to hide my feelings in Big Macs.

7. I love Yellow Box flip flops!! I adore them actually!! I need more of them!!

8. I am really an introverted person who has to be extroverted because of work.

9. I love to read trashy romance novels and detective stories as well.

10. I am a horrible housekeeper! My house usually is a disaster area!



My Bucket List.......things I want to do before I kick the bucket.

1. See my children grow up and get married.
2. Go to Europe
3. Write a novel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yellow box flip flops? Never heard of them, I'll have to check them out! I'm addicted to flip flops too! Remember when we used to call them thongs? Ewww!

Followers

Contributors