Monday, July 30, 2007

School

For the last year, I have really wanted to go back to school; I want to work on another Masters Degree, but I want to get this one in counseling. I love teaching, don't get me wrong, but part of me wants a break from it, another part of me doesn't. What a Catch-22. So, all of this is wonderful, right? The problem is trying/having to balance my daily work with something new and to balance our lives with something new and our budget with something expensive!

I have tried to talk to DH about it several times, but yet, he still isn't 100% behind my plans, so I guess they will have to wait a little longer.

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

Hey I know the wanting to go back to school thing. I am right with you. I am going to start a course this summer, but it is hard with the kids to work it all out.

I hope you get to follow your dream soon.

Hugs,
Laura

btw...thanks for stopping by scrapdragon!!

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive